End of code

Monday 20 March 2017

Delay in painting project

Well , I had one of those weekends that everything you planned to do did not get done. But I had a wonderful visit with family members and a bit of recoop time.  So needless to say the large doll painting project is on hold until my next day off work. In the mean time there are a few things I did update on this blog site = I finally got the Rebornfx 3D air dry Medium information sheet wrote up. That is the stuff I used on the hair painting post. The information and product is now on https://www.macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/rebornfx/rebornfx-air-dry-mediums for purchase. The 3D medium comes in a one once jar and does go a long way, so use small amounts when starting off. I do recommend practicing a bit with it before adding it onto your finished project. It is permanent once dried!
I also added in a new baby picture in the photo gallery tab. This one I had finished up using the Rebornfx air dry paint tutorial Lil Dumplings had done up. The baby still needs some hair and a better stuffed body, but couldn't wait to show him off for now.
We got in a new shipment of paint in this week. These Rebornfx air dry paints will be more matte than our original Rebornfx air dry paints. No difference in quality. The only difference will be in the dry look. The original paints will need  matting fluid applied to get rid of unwanted sheen and the new paints will have less sheen requiring no or little matting fluid. Every thing else is the same and all the Rebornfx paints/mediums are interchangeable and compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.