End of code

Tuesday 7 March 2017

ReBornFX More new colors released


It has been a busy two days at work for me. Two new paint colors for the Rebornfx air dry paint line was released today and I am busy testing out a new final finish coating product that I will introduce later on.
The Light Ash Brown available in the 1 oz premixed bottles and in the 4ml pigment line is a great color for painting hair on the newborn dolls. It's a nice light brown with no red tones in it. I think you will be delighted with the other hair paint colors coming in soon as well.
The other new color is a Violet Wash. This wash is very transparent making it an excellent paint for neutralizing orange based vinyl. It also makes a nice mottling color under the skin tones on your newborn life like doll.
To view these new colors, check out their color swatches on the new product tab.
Tomorrow is my day at home so I am hoping to get back to my 3D hair painting project test and report my end results.
Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.